White Glove Delivery
Our white glove delivery service ensures that our customers have a smooth and stress-free experience when it comes to the delivery of your furniture. On the agreed delivery date, our Despatch Department will contact you to confirm an a.m. or p.m. delivery time slot. Additionally, and on request, our drivers can phone you 1 hour prior to delivery. Our 2 man white glove delivery service includes: blanket wrapped delivery, unpacking and inspection of delivered goods, the use of white gloves to protect your furniture, uniformed drivers who will position your furniture in the room of your choice.
- We currently deliver orders to customers with a delivery address located in England and Wales. We regret that at this time, we do not deliver to customers in Scotland or Ireland or any other offshore locations.
- Please see your emailed order confirmation for our initial estimated delivery date. A member of our Customer Services Team will get in touch with you closer to the date to make specific arrangements for delivery of your furniture and, once agreed, an email will be sent to you confirming the date and time of your delivery.
- If on the confirmed delivery date you are not able to take delivery of your goods for some reason you should inform us at least 2 working days before the delivery is due so that we can book another date.
- If a delivery date is amended within the 2 working day cut off period we will be forced to make a delivery charge as the goods will have already left our warehouse and will be in transit to you. Please note that the delivery charge will also apply to cancelled orders. Please note that changes made to an order any time before delivery has taken place may impact the delivery date of your furniture.
- Our delivery fees range from £0.00 (free delivery) to £75.00 depending on the customer’s location in relation to our warehouse. On checkout please view the simple Delivery Calculator provided to calculate your delivery charge.
- If you are not available to take delivery of your furniture on the agreed delivery date we will leave you a “Calling Card”. You should contact us to arrange another delivery slot. Please be aware there will be an additional charge for this failed delivery.
- For all delivery enquiries please contact us via our website contact form here: Customer Services